Sunday, 26 October 2008

The Journey Continues...

Breathe in... Breathe out...

Sigh of relief...

My six-year university career has finally come to a close. Is the door still open? Yes... Still slightly open. There are still a few loose ends to tie up and I don't want to close that door just yet. Six years. Six years is a very long time. Same as primary school, same as high school.

Six years. What have I learned in this block of six years? How have I changed in my last block of education... perhaps for the rest of my life? (Unless I come back to uni for another degree...)

It's been a long journey. Transitioning from a teenager to an adult. My life has taken a whole new direction. My path is becoming clearer. I'm walking down the path with so much excitement, passion and joy...

Do I look back? Yes. Learn from the past but don't dwell on it.

What's in stall for me down this path? I don't know. But as long as I do my best in the present, the future shines brightly in the distance.

In my short break to come before I start working... What to do with my time...?

Perhaps I can finally return to one of my long-time passions, which I have neglected for the past few years. A drawing that I began in 2003, at the beginning of my university career that I never completed... Almost forgotten. I have just rediscovered it. Perhaps I will complete this at the conclusion of my university journey. Or not. We shall see.


Belldandy from Ah! My Goddess

I am truly grateful.

May all beings be well and happy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

=)
enjoy ur life!
You have the freedom now, to choose the direction you wan, the dreams you wan.. dare to dream, dream big! and move towards it!
"What will I do if I weren't fear?" I give you this phrase, as a graduation gift, use it when you need it! =)
all the best my darling~